Each year, the Western Association of Graduate Schools (WAGS) partners with ProQuest to solicit nominees in four award categories. This prestigious regional competition is an important opportunity for institutions to showcase innovation and creativity by their graduate students. UC San Diego may only submit one nomination for each of the award categories. We encourage you to take the time to prepare a nomination for any of the four awards!
The recipient of each award will receive $1,000, a Certificate of Award, and travel expenses for the recipient to attend the WAGS Annual Conference and Awards luncheon date and location to be determined.
- Nominators must prepare/upload required materials as one PDF document.
- Submission materials must be assembled in the same order as listed in the Nomination Packet Section under each WAGS/ProQuest Award Category,
- Additional requirements pertaining to eligibility, evaluation criteria and submittal materials are listed under each WAGS/ProQuest Award Category.
- Graduate Departments/Programs may submit up to two nominations for each award. A separate form should be submitted for each student.
- GEPA will review all submissions and select one application to nominate for each WAGS/ProQuest Award category.
- UC San Diego may submit only one (1) nomination for each of the four award Categories.
WAGS/ProQuest Award Categories
September 12, 2023.
Please submit nominations via this Google Form
If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com which will create a support ticket.
For FAQs please first visit the WAGS/ProQuest webpage.